Gable House – Offices to rent in Malmesbury
Gable House is a 10,000 ft2 Grade II listed building in the heart of the market town of Malmesbury, Wiltshire. On the high street, it is convenient to banks, the Post Office, shops, cafes and other facilities of the town centre.
It has been completely renovated to create contemporary workspace. Some offices are self contained, other offices share communal facilities and they range in size from a one person space of 68ft2 to 2000ft2 suitable for 30 people.
There is a bicycle rack and showers on site as well as male and female toilets on each floor.
The offices are available to let on a flexible basis. Rents can be inclusive or exclusive of rates and utilities.
Typically each office has:
- it’s own metered electricity supply
- it’s own phone and broadband supply
- n intercom connected to the front door with a remote release, to allow visitors access
- it’s own code for the building’s burglar alarm
Many of the offices have their own kitchen areas.
On each floor there are male and female toilets and on the ground floor within the disabled toilet is a shower.
Existing tenants are wide ranging and include sales and marketing businesses, a creative agency, a horse racing commentator, a language school as well as a specialist electrical company.
- The offices are accessible 24 hours/day seven days/week
- Parking is available.
We have other sites at:
- Kington Park, Chippenham which has workshops, storage and offices
- Priory Park, Tetbury which has workshops, storage and offices
- Elcot Park, Marlborough which has offices, workshops, studios and storage
- The Grainstore, Blandford Forum, our most recent purchase which will offer offices, workshops and storage
Gable House, 46 High St, Malmesbury, Wiltshire, SN16 9AT